Pristina Airport has implemented numerous health protection measures to ensure that passengers can travel safely and comfortably.
1. No one will be allowed into the Terminal without wearing mask.
2. Please be present 3 ( three) hours prior your departure flight.
3. Please follow the advices of staff. Passengers refusing to follow those rules or any other rules from the airlines might be refused to flight.
4. Please print your ticket or show your ticket in your mobile phone at entrance of the Terminal.
5. Passengers who needs a companion (elderly, reduced mobility, UM etc.) shall be alloweduntil the check in counters with only 1 (one) another accompanying person only.
6. Whoever enters the Terminal their body temperature shall be checked. If any over temperature condition might be determined the case shall be handed over to the National Health Agency and passenger shall not be allowed to enter the Terminal and not be allowed to fly.
1.Starting from the carpark, during check in, screening and passport control queues, custom control queues etc. minimum 1,5-meter rule are applied all the time. 1,5-meter distance signs are fixed on the ground. All other warnings might be on Info Boards, Flight Info screens and announcements as well.
2. Please use the disinfectant cabinet at the entrance of the terminal.
3. Please follow the rules, especially using of masks and social distancing and follow the advice of staff.
4. Please keep the distance to 1.5 meter and follow the set instructions.
5. Greeters during current restrictions will not be allowed to enter the Terminal building.
6. Wash your hands regularly and thoroughly with soap.
7. Please avoid shaking hands
8. Please use online check-in possibilities as much as possible before arriving to the airport.
Pristina International Airport is taking extensive measures to ensure that our passengers can travel safely during the time of COVID19.
1. Protective panels are placed in between passengers and employees at check-in counters.
2. Barriers and floor markings before check-in
3. Regular announcements in Albanian, English and in Serbian language, posters and staff presence in the terminals to inform passengers about the new rules.
4. The distance between the seating groups at departure Gates area shall be minimum 1,5 meter, none of them shall be faced to each other
5. At boarding queues , the 1.5 meter sign is fixed on the ground
6. On arrival please follow the rules, by keeping the distance to 1.5 meter and follow the set instructions.
(Baggage claiming area)
You might find helpful links as below regarding to COVID19 :http://www.niph-rks.org/